Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This just made my day....

Sweet Lady in Elevator: Do you exercise?

Me: What, me? Ha... well if you asked me that eight weeks ago the answer would have been heck no. But, I seem to have fallen in love with Leslie Sansone- I mean not literally, but I love her walk at home program. So far I have lost 17 pounds... which I never thought would happen after I had a baby and my metabolism was about as slow as Christmas.

Sweet Lady in Elevator: If I give you my email address will you email me her website? I mean, you look so thin- I would love to try it.

Okay, I am walking on air. A total stranger told me I look thin. Could this day get any better?!?

Seriously, if you are intrested in a VERY easy way to lose weight check this out. I am a clutz, totally out of shape, and I hate exercising. But her 30 minute DVD's are actually fun- no lie!

4 comments:

Amy said...

do you use a treadmill? I would love to live close and do this together... Oh in the old days we would do something like this...

Rachel @ daily dunmore said...

You go girl! I thought you looked like you had lost weight when I saw you today. Sorry I didnt say anything! I have been looking for something to since I injured myself at bootcamp. :)

Unknown said...

Rachel~ thank you so much for your sweet comment. glad to meet someone in the blogging world that is from around Bham.

your little boy is precious. and you are a wonderful writer.

i too used Leslie's dvd's and loved them. and since you posted about this i think i should probably get them back out:)

Erin Hollis/Lens Envy Photography said...

Congrats! I wish we lived closer so that we could get together and let the boys play and we could workout.