
This is what my husband came home with on Sunday evening. In case you are wondering why I am holding it- the reason is because it was dead.
Also, I thought it was completely blog-worthy :) To add to our collection of mounted squirrels, bobcats, beavers, ducks, racoons, turkeys, hogs, deer, fish and possom... we now have rattlesnake skins.
I am hoping for some pretty awesome shoes, or maybe a purse. Just to clarify, the only two places that our furry friends are allowed to co-habitate is either Mark's office, or the attic. Maybe one day when he gets a man cave they will be allowed in the house. Mark is currently dreaming up plans for his dead animal shrine.
Atleast it never gets boring around our house :)
3 comments:
WOW- that is scary he was close enough to kill those things! Im glad Keith only liked to bow hunt and never was good enough to actually kill anything. He sold his bow this year to become Lance Armstrong!
I thought that was real for about a half of a second and thought you had lost your mind! Good know that it is dead. :)
Holy %^&$ what the heck???
Post a Comment