Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend Wrap-up

Loving all my new toys!!





Bath time fun :)



Saturday was supposed to be the day for our family pictures and Wyatt's one-year photo session, but when we woke up to gloomy weather, I knew outdoor shots at Aldridge Gardens were not going to happen. Instead, I loaded Wyatt into the stroller and we headed out for the annual neighborhood yard sale. This is the first year that we haven't participated, so I most excited about shopping until the thunderstorms rolled in.








We made were out for two hours before the rain started and I managed to get some great deals!




Here are some of the fabulous bargains I landed:








Hard Plastic kiddy pool- $5




Little Tykes ride 'n' push toy- $3




Southern Living Garden Collection platter and pitcher- $3 (WHAT A STEAL!!!)




Little Tykes Fire Truck- .50 cents




Baby Einstein Caterpillar - .50 cents




12-18 mo. t-shirts, $1.00 for 3








In other news, Wyatt is officially off the bottle!! We started on Friday at daycare by not giving him bottles during the day, but instead giving him the cup. The trick was to use the cups with handles that he can hold himself and warming up his milk. Saturday night, he took the cup instead of his bedtime bottle- and that was it!! His last bottle was Friday- I can't believe it. After all that stress, I was able to get him off the bottle at 10 months. I am very proud of myself- but this means my little guy is growing up.












1 comment:

Unknown said...

hes so freaking adorable! cant believe he is getting so old! seems like yesterday u had him!