Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter Pictures

Reading my first Easter Card from Grandma and Grandpa
Mommy, Uncle Kurt, Grandma and Grandpa with my new pool float and swimmer diapers!


Dumping my Easter basket

Whoa- this plastic egg tastes good!



Wow! Look at all my new toys and snacks:)











Me and my friends at church... Savannah, Max and the girl whose dress I am reaching up... Anna. Mommy said that wasn't very gentleman-like... whatever that means :)







After I got my hand out of Anna's dress...






Mommy and Amanda, Jennifer, Savannah and Lily... it's tough being the only boy!








Our little family








1 comment:

Ann said...

Thanks for your sweet comments. You have great Easter pics also!! Wyatt is a cutie! I was wondering where you guys live since you had similar weather, although you might not want to post that online. Glad you survived it-it was pretty crazy! Oh, and I like the turkey picture. We have so many like those from when we were little. My dad was/is a big turkey hunter.