Between a Bachlorette Party in Nashville, being absolutely slammed at work (I am not complaining, because I have a job!!) and another surgery on my mom, I have been too busy to blog lately, but... here are some pictures from Wyatt's big weekend with Daddy- he went on his first fishing trip! I am still trying to catch up on all the sleep I missed over the weekend, Lord I am bone-tired. However, I was very excited to see Wyatt on Sunday evening and he has started clapping. It is the cutest thing- also Daddy did a very good job... he even was at church at 8 a.m. on Sunday- even though Wyatt was still in his PJ's... he has literally grown out of every single piece of clothing we own for him (except for 12 month on up, which are all summer clothes!) so, we will be shopping this weekend...
1 comment:
I so know the feeling... having no clothes for your sweet boy who seems to grow by the second. We ran into an oshkosh outlet and got some onesies for $0.99. My Mom got lucky and found a Hanes store that was going out of business that had onesies for $1. We've gotten lucky a few times! I try and buy 2 pairs of pants in whichever size he is currently wearing that he can wear with whatever onesie is clean :).
Post a Comment