Wyatt is sleeping through the night consistently... (let's hope I didn't just jinx myself!)
We have finally figured out our nighttime/morningtime routine
I am planning on hiring a house cleaner to come once a month to help me stay on top of the housework (Mark doesn't know this yet, but we simply DO NOT have time to deep clean our house as often as I would like and it is driving me CRAZY)
Wyatt is a smiling, laughing sweet talking machine, and such a charmer!
We have grandparents around the corner who can watch our little man when we need a mommy/daddy break
We are taking Wyatt to the Pumpkin Patch this weekend! YAY! Stay tuned for pics...
Stephanie is getting married, and I am SO excited to be helping to plan her parties which are right around the corner!
Kacey is having a baby!! CONGRATS BRENT AND KACEY!! I better be signed up to babysit your little bundle of joy! Oh anf if it's a girl, don't forget that I am not against arranged marriages! :)
We have successfully saved up enough money to put in the hardwood floors in our house that we have been talking about for a year.
We are going to make it to an Auburn game in November, and Mary, Shannon and Cat will finally get to meet our baby !
So, I want to know... what has made your week great?
2 comments:
Rachel, I know it's been ages since we have talked, but I saw the link to your blog on your facebook page. Your baby is adorable, I hope you guys are doing great!
Allison
Hey, email me- what kind of price did you get on hardwood floors? (like how much for how many rooms and what type floor)
Post a Comment