I can't believe Wyatt is already a month old! This weekend our friends Amy and Zach and their baby David came to visit us. It was so cool to be able to see all the things Wyatt would be able to do in one year. He is already holding his head up on his own and can focus on things rather than crossing his eyes. Our little man is growing up so fast! Last night he even slept from 10 - 6 ... all the way through the night! Of course it was Mark's night to get up with him too.. let's see if he can pull it off tonight... I am not holding my breath-I think it had to do with Amy's super-duper swaddling technique!
3 comments:
yea for sleeping all night. It is amazing what one night of sleep can do!!
I am so jealous Rachel! I'm lucky if Avery sleeps 3.5 hours straight! What's your secret?
Do you swaddle Avery at night? I think that really helps... also, try to keep her awake as much as you can after 6 p.m. and make sure she eats and burps really well before bed... I read this book called Moms on Call... you should get it, it has so many great tips on getting your baby to sleep through the night
Post a Comment