We got the valences up last night that mark's mom made- they are adorable!! She is also working on a matching bedskirt- the only thing that we are waiting on is the glider which should be in from Babies R Us soon! Other than that, the baby's room is ready!! Take a look... and let me know what you think!
3 comments:
The nursery is so cute now all we need is Wyatt and it will be complete. You did a really good job putting everything together. I can’t wait for the big day!!!
The nursery looks great! Do you have any kind of drawers? I hate to say you will need them! I dont have enough and we have a dresser and an armoir! It looks like there is so much room in there! I guess thats what our nursery would look like with one crib :)
Yes, we actually so have a dresser in there, which is not shown in the pictures... however both the closet and the dresser are almost full! I guess this is a good problem to have. Little Wyatt will not be lacking for clothes- that is for sure!
Post a Comment