Last night I started to feel the baby move a lot. Most people would describe it as a fluttering, but to me it feels more like a slight muscle twitch. The more I laid there and talk to him, the more he moved! Mark really wanted to feel it again to we put his hand on my belly and waited- at first we didn't feel much, then we felt a few little flickers. Then Mark decided to talk to him ad he got real close to my belly and said "Hey little buddy, this is your daddy, and I love you! I can't wait to take you fishing and hunting!" Then he REALLY started to move... we felt him several times and it was strong enough to where Mark felt it too. We were both really excited.
It was the sweetest thing I had ever witnessed! The baby really loves hearing our voices. I am going to talk to him as much as possible from here on out.
On a side note, I am noticing that it is getting increasingly more difficult for me to get out of bed with my belly growing at this rate. It really takes a lot of energy to heave myself out to go to the bathroom all the time! I am already starting to feel like a beached whale and I have 4 1/2 more months to go! The other night I had to call Mark into the room to help me sit up. I have a feeling this is going to be one BIG baby. My mom had huge babies so I am sure I will too. Atleast my doctor doesn't believe in letting me go "past due" he said they now induce at 38-39weeks if you haven't gone into labor and it doesn't pose any risks to the baby. If that's the case, we are looking forward to a June baby! Other good news... they now give Epidurals at 2 centimeters... yay for that!! Bring on the pain medication!
1 comment:
Hey Rach! I love your updates! I am happy to read all of this so I will know what to expect! Quinchela
Post a Comment